Incident blotter: Poly editor sets off fire alarm in Quad, nose bleed in Nason

Sunday, September 6

The Quadrangle
Fire alarm: Fire alarm was activated on the first floor of Church V. Source was cooking smoke from attempted cooking of deep fried Oreos.

Monday, September 7

Nason Hall
Injury: A resident assistant reported a resident experiencing a nose bleed and requested medical attention. The responding Department of Public Safety officer requested a clean up of blood. The dean on duty was notified and responded accordingly.

Leave a Reply